Together, we specialise in the assessment and treatment of adult mental health, concussion/traumatic brain injury, persistent pain, and progressive neurological conditions.
Dr Pip AppletonClinical Psychologist
Pip is a registered Consultant Clinical Psychologist with more than 20 years of clinical experience. She specialises in psychological treatment for:
- Depression and anxiety
- Concussion related therapy needs
- Persistent pain.
Dr Damien AppletonNeuropsychologist
Damien is a registered Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist with 25 years of clinical and neuropsychological experience, specialising in:
- Concussion and sports concussion,
- TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury),
- Progressive neurological conditions including Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s and other dementias.
- Persistent pain
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms